Located in southern Essaouira, at sidi kaouki, surf Ontology blue moto co organizes your surf holidays – surf classes, surf trips – all year long, on the surf spots in the area of Essaouira. A perfect place to ride different waves, improve your skills, discover the ocean and wave games.
SURF SPOTS ADAPTED FOR ALL LEVELS OF SURFERS
Sid Kaouki beach, Imessouane and Essaouira bays, and others surf spots on the road allows you to surf different places in fabulous natural surroundings : some varied and complementary layouts and favourable conditions to learn or improve surfing.
Surf classes are managed by Azhar Joundi and his team. Experienced and qualified surf instructor, Azhar has been teaching for more than 15 years and sharing his passion and knowledge of surfing with all levels surfers. Technical manager and founder of Surf Ontology Blue Morocco. He also writes articles for surfing magazines and taught many youngs surf teachers.
Blue Morocco’s quiver is composed of a large panel of boards, adapted to all waves types, levels, surfers sizes and riding styles :
– mini Mal and epoxy long boards,
– high-performance resin boards : retro fishes, shortbords and longboards,
– tuflite longboards and short boards,
– some Alaïa experimentations,
And 3/2 Rip Curl and Billabong wetsuits.
TEACHING SKILLS & METHODS
Discovering or improving surf and ocean knowledge with Blue Morocco always go with the following items:
– learning about the ocean : observing and understanding swell and every phenomenon linked to the waves (winds, currents, tides, topography),
– paddling, being at the right place, doing good waves choices, developing water ease,
– taking-off, having the good postures on the board, learning board riding principles and wave energy zones,
– fundamental surfing actions : how to control and ride the board,
– waves reading, adapting your paths and basic manoeuvres to use energy, height and length wave,
– feeling and observing, having reactive analysis, getting concentrated, improving body and mental skills.