Blue Morocco surf school offers you the opportunity to learn and improve your skills during our surf classes, without accommodation, for all levels and age.The surf lessons and classes are organized in the area of Essaouira, Sidi Kaouki and Imessouane.
To help beginners being autonomous and confirmed surfers reaching their progress targets.
Each lesson is organized SAFELY according to the tides and weather conditions, we always choose the best moment and place to optimize your surfing time.
The surf lesson goes the following way :
– observe the surf spot and weather conditions,
– define each one individual targets during the class,
– do a complete warm-up and stretching exercises,
– SURFING with the instructor, who gives you the right advices to feel, understand and progress,
– debriefing time .
DURATION : 2 Hours
Surf classes with Blue Morocco combine a technical training and teaching with individual support in the water, photos and videos to debrief after your surf sessions, wild landscapes, glimpses of natural peace and beauty and pure surf spirit.
A MORNING OF SURF CLASS AT BLUE MOROCCO
-Reception in the point of RDV,
– driving or walking towards the spotlight (max 30 min of road) if required.
– A class of surfing of two hours.
– 30 min of deepening of the class(course) by theoretical notions and exercises of balance, on waves and sand (according to the urgency of the tide before or after the session).
– 30 min of relaxation or free surfing.
– surf pictures feedback of the session, and the departure.
The mornings of surf course are organized from Sunday till inclusive Friday and begin at 7:30 am ( soonest) or 9:00 am at the latest.
The mornings of surf course ends between 12:00 am to 14H00 at the latest.
FULL TIME DAY OF SURF CLASS WITH BLUE MOROCCO :
– Reception in the point of RDV,
– driving or walking towards the spotlight (max 30 min of road) if required,
– a surf lesson of two hours,
– 30 min of deepening of the class with technical notions and exercises of balance, on waves and sand (according to the urgency of the tide before or after the session),
-30 min of relaxation or free surfing,
-surf pictures feedback of the session.
– the second surf lesson of the day is organized according to the tide at the beginning, in the middle or late in the afternoon.
Lunch is organized on the surf spot with shades or in the closest village, at the most convenient moment with the conditions of surfing and to the fatigue of the trainees.
The surf course day ends after the last surf session that the afternoon allows, with a feedback, the watching of the day surf pictures and a snack/tea; it generally ends from sunset to dusk.
In case the weather conditions do not allow to surf in the afternoon, then a day of surf course is transformed into a morning of Surf course.
A HALF TIME DAY OF SURF CLASS DAY
The same than the morning of surf course with the opportunity to use the equipment to surf in the afternoon with the group.